Terms & Conditions:
- Each listing on Minnesota Creative Source can only represent one individual name per company OR one company name.
Packages MC1, MC2 and MC3 can ONLY represent one individual's portfolio OR one company portfolio without individual artist name representation.
- All advertisements are accepted and published by the publisher under the representation
that the advertiser and/or agency is authorized to publish the entire contents and
subject matter thereof. In consideration of the publisher's acceptance of such advertisements
for publication, the advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and save the publisher
harmless from and against any loss or expense resulting from claims or suits based
upon the contents or subject matter of such advertisements, including, without limitation,
claims or suits for libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism and copyright
- All verbal instructions regarding insertions or changes of any kind must be confirmed
in writing by the advertiser.
- Cancellations cannot be accepted after artwork has been submitted. Any cancellations
must be received in writing, All requests must be mailed by postpaid certified mail,
return receipt requested.
- The publisher reserves the right to reject any Portfolio or Listing which is
not in keeping with the publisher's standards, or for any other reason deemed by
- It is further agreed that if payments are not made in a timely manner, the publisher
reserves the right to seek all legal remedies for the full balance owed at that
time including any collection or legal fees. The parties agree that jurisdiction
and venue for any such lawsuit shall be in Hennepin County, Minnesota. If the publisher
is required to use an attorney to collect any outstanding balances, client agrees
to pay all attorney fees plus all court costs and disbursements. The validity and
performance of, and all matters relating to the effect of this contract shall be
governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with laws of the State of
Minnesota, County of Hennepin, to resolve all disputes, controversies, or differences
which may arise under this contract.
- Minnesota Creative understands that it is important to the advertiser that the
reproduction be as representational of the images as possible. It is further understood
that all computer displays vary in color and this must be taken into consideration
when corrections are requested. Publisher shall not be liable for discrepancies
between originals and computer reproductions.
- Scheduled distribution of printed pieces is as stated in the applicable rate
card. If, for any reason beyond the publishers' control ( including strikes, fires,
storms, or other acts of God, etc) the publisher will then either publish the material
at the earliest possible date, or return the cost to the advertiser. This decision
is left entirely to the discretion of the publisher.
- All four-color printing and black and white printing will be produced to the
best of the publishers ability given industry standard methods of production. Publisher
shall not be liable for discrepancies between originals and printed reproduction.
- Errors which do not materially effect the value of the advertisements or listings
are not subject to billing allowance. Publisher assumes no liability for omissions
or incorrect placement of ads or directory listings other than fees for such placement.